T-Kit 11 Mosaic: The training kit for Euro-Mediterranean youth work. Mosaic is intended to provide theoretical and practical tools for youth workers and trainers to work with and use when training people. More specifically, Mosaic aims to be an intellectually stimulating tool that supplies youth workers, trainers and project leaders interested in Euro-Mediterranean youth co-operation with
7. Barabaripen. Young Roma speak about multiple discrimination. This publication is here to support the work against discrimination and for the human rights of young Roma, and to reaffirm the need for recognising those groups of Roma young people who face discrimination at several levels, both inside and outside their community. Nine life stories follow,
6. Right to Remember. A Handbook for Education with Young People on the Roma Genocide. A Handbook for Education with Young People on the Roma Genocide -The publication is a self-contained educational resource for all those wishing to promote deeper awareness of the Roma Genocide and combat discrimination. Right to Remember includes educational activities, as
Intercultural learning in non-formal education. Intercultural learning has long held a central role in European youth work and policy, especially in international youth exchanges. The expectations placed on intercultural learning as a process, as an educational and social objective and, lastly, as a political attitude in relation to diversity remain fully relevant in Europe today.
T-Kit 4: Intercultural Learning. The result is a revised T-Kit intended as an educational material for youth workers, educators and trainers to understand what intercultural learning is and how to best consider it and enhance it when planning, running and evaluating activities with young people. The ultimate aim of these educational processes is to enable
3. Intercultural dialogue guidelines. Guidelines for intercultural dialogue in non-formal learning / education activities. These guidelines were created to support organisers of youth activities to consciously embed intercultural dialogue in their projects. The guidelines refer to learning principles, methodologies and practices. While there is no universal recipe for addressing intercultural dialogue, the use of certain principles
2. Toolkit – Toolkit on Interreligious Dialogue in Youth Work. This toolkit was developed by the European Youth Forum, under the theme “Living Faiths Together, and to mark the European Year of Intercultural Dialogue (2008). The toolkit offers detailed information and practical tips on organising intercultural activities for young people and on the role that
1. Activity – The Ecumenical Mission on Campus. This is an interactive game that can be used to teach young people how WSCF works as an ecumenical global student movement. The activity can be coupled with a discussion about mission in an ecumenical setting. 1. Activity - The Ecumenical Mission on Campus (2012) Publication